EKO-GREŃ automatic blower fans, also called air heaters, are designed for users looking for modern solutions in solid fuel burning Intended for heating production floors, garages, workshops, single-family houses (with a heat distribution system) as well as agricultural buildings - pigsties, hen houses, greenhouses, dry rooms, storage buildings etc.
These boilers do not require constant ignition as are equipped with an automatic igniter and the fuel is fed by an automatic screw type feeder.
Hot air is distributed via a directional shutter installed on the front of the device which allows the user to control the air stream's direction and power.
The second option is to control the amount of distributed heat by means of hot air ducts located above the directional shutter. After connecting "Spiro" type pipes, the air can be circulated throughout the building. It is also possible to control the amount of distributed heat by means of shutters.
Another option is to install additional control devices: a thermostat or a GSM module to control the boiler operation via a mobile phone.
Thanks to its multifuel burner, the EG-AIRMAX is a device with a wide range of applications.
- The device is used in industry, agriculture and domestic installations
- High efficiency thanks to to flame-tube construction of the exchanger.
- Cleaning mechanism facilitates easy maintenance of the device
- Multifuel burner allows to use most popular fuels available on the market
- Advanced and practical control
- Easy installation
- High device efficiency shortly after start